SoE Special Registration: Pre-requisite Overrides, Late Add or Drop, Etc.

Undergraduate students in the School of Engineering who have been approved for a pre-requisite override, course time conflict, or have an SPN beyond the add/drop date can get the course(s) added by submitting a request using the special registration request form. You will need to provide proof in writing of the approval from the department teaching the course.

During add/drop, if you were issued a SPN and do not also need a pre-requisite override, you should be able to use WebReg to register without any special approval.

If it is past the add/drop date, and you have a SPN, you can also use special registration request form.

Special Registration Request Form