Advising and Support Services

Academic, personal, financial, and professional services are available to the undergraduate student body to support college success. The Office of Academic Affairs, Engineering Departments, and the Office of Student Services offer advising and support services to undergraduate School of Engineering students.

Academic Advising

  • General Policies and Procedures (B100 Front Desk): registration, transfer courses, pass/nocr, repeating courses, and more. 
  • Academic Advising in person (B100): academic policies, academic standing,  graduation certification, and more.
  • Academic Advising via email: academic policies, academic standing, and more.
  • Engineering Department Advising: major curriculum advising, major courses (pre-requisite overrides and special permission), career counseling, and more.

Student Support Services

University wide Support Services