Spring 2020 Support
- For academic questions, contact SoE Academic Advising.
- For non-academic problems, please mail the SoE Dean of Students Office.
- Course withdrawl and Pass/No Credit options have been extended, as indicated by the Rutgers-New Brunswick Provost.
- Updated final exam policies for spring 2020.
- Summer Session courses will be offered fully online and registration is now open.
- Concerns regarding transfer credits and admission requirements for school-to-school or external transfers.
- University-wide faculty resources are available here.
- Read a message from Dean Farris to the School of Engineering Community.
Counseling Services Through CAPS
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please visit the Student Health Crisis Page.
University Information for Students and Parents
All students with a housing assignment should have received communication regarding possible move out dates and housing options for the remainder of the semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding your housing status.
Student Technology Support
Office of Career Exploration and Success
Rutgers Student Affairs
Rutgers Student Food Pantry
The Rutgers Student Food Pantry page provides details on their new location at the Graduate Student Lounge, and appointment-only operating procedure, as well as their food-handling process.
Rutgers Learning Centers
The Rutgers Learning Centers page has a virtual help desk and information about remote tutoring, writing support, study groups, and more, as well as a Remote Learning Guide to help you transition successfully.
The following web resources have been prepared for faculty and students to ensure that courses continue to be accessible for students with disabilities: