The Office of Student Services (OSS) is here to help students succeed, not just academically but also professionally and personally. We foster the educational, personal and professional development of students while simultaneously working to increase the number of underrepresented populations in the SoE. Our programs are designed to recruit, retain, and graduate a diverse population and build awareness of the field of engineering for students, parents, and educators.
Advising update due to COVID-19 (3/11/2020): Due to the current situation with the coronavirus, President Barchi recommends that we offer remote advising and minimize in-person meetings. All of our advisors are offering options for remote advising through Webex and you can make an appointment using their appointment links below.
We are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please call 848-445-2687.
- Study Groups
- EOF/EOP/NACME Approved Workshops (Current Students Only)
- Methods of Inquiry for Engineers
- Academic Integrity
- Student Organizations
- Engineers Of the Future (EOF)
- Women in Engineering
- Disability Services
- Honors Community
- LSAMP (Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation)
- NACME (National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering)
- Pre-college Programs for Students
- Young Engineers Day
- High School Visits
- Engineering Education Programs for Educators
- RIME (Raritan Introduction of Minorities to Engineering)
OSS staff also connect students with appropriate resources around Rutgers.
Office of Student Services
Engineering Building, B-110
For any general questions or requests, please contact our office at: email@example.com