Students who wish to be part-time can submit their request below.
- Seniors: Students who want to be part-time in their final semester must submit the request by December 15th.
- Timeline: Submit this form at least 1 month prior to the start of the semester. If the form is submitted thereafter, expect a delay in processing time.
- W's: This form is NOT for students who want to drop a class with a W. For that, please see the Add/Drop page.
- Implications: A credit load < 12cr may have implications on on-campus housing, financial aid, health insurance. The student must check with these offices on their own. If you live in on-campus housing, you MUST be full-time, except in your final semester.
- International students: must check with Global Services first for part-time, as full-time is normally required. A Reduced Credit form is also required and must be attached below.
What happens after submission? A dean will review your request, will make necessary registration updates, and will contact you via email if there are any further questions. It may take 1-5 business days for you to see the registration updates on your record.