Fall 19 Move in dates:
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
Engineering First-Year Kickoff: August 28, 9am - 3pm
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. The event will start in the Richard Weeks Hall (RWH) 105, at 9 am
9:00am- 10:15am : Dean's Welcome; Engineering Pledge, Intro to UE Staff, EGC RWH 105
10:15pm - 12:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions (sign-up HERE) RWH 402/404
11:00am-1:00pm: BBQ, Student Org Fair, EGC activities RWH Lawn, and RWH 1st Floor Lobby
- For the BBQ, you MUST sign up for the BBQ to use your lunch meal swipe (Go to secure.rutgers.edu/food, log in with your NETID, and choose form letter (e) Meal Swipe Event)
- Please be ready to show your Event Pass QR Code you used during NSO. To access your QR Code: EVENTPASS
1:00pm - 3:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions (sign-up HERE) RWH 402/404
11:00am - 3:00pm: Concurrent sessions occurring across the campus(www.welcomeweek.rutgers.edu)
- Learning Resource Center: (Science and Engineering Resource Center): Student Success Sessions. Information on tutoring, study groups, etc. Raffles!
- Rec Center, Download the RUrec2go app: Do What Moves U!
- Financial Aid/Student Accounting: Busch Student Center
- Career Services (college avenue): Open House
In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations. Please come to the kickoff event to explore, learn and join!
DROP IN ADVISING:
Tuesday, 9/3/19 - Wednesday, 9/11/19
All Engineering First-Year advising will take place during the days and times listed below. Computers will be available for you to use WebReg for schedule changes or pull up relevant information. No appointments needed, just drop in whenever you have questions!
DROP IN ADVISING: BEST111
- Tuesday, September 3: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday, September 4: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, September 5:9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
DROP IN ADVISING: Engineering Building, Room B100
- Friday, September 6: 10am-11:30am and 2pm-4pm
- Monday, September 9: 10am - 12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday, September 10: 9am - 11am and 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday, September 11: 9am - 12pm and 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will be held in the Office of Academic Services (Engineering Building, Room B100). Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments and walk-in hours.
- Sept 10, 2019: Last day to DROP classes without a W, via WEBREG.
- Sept 11, 2019: Last day to ADD classes via WEBREG.