Fall 20 Move in dates:
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
Engineering First-Year Kickoff: August 28, 9am - 3pm
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. Richard Weeks Hall (RWH)
9:00am- 10:15am : Dean's Welcome; Engineering Pledge, Intro to UE Staff, EGC
12:00pm-3:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions (sign-up will be required)
11:00am - 3:00pm: Concurrent sessions occurring across the campus(www.welcomeweek.rutgers.edu)
In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations. Please come to the kickoff event to explore, learn and join!
DROP IN ADVISING:
Tuesday, 9/1/20 - Wednesday, 9/9/20
All Engineering First-Year advising will take place during the days and times listed below. Computers will be available for you to use WebReg for schedule changes or pull up relevant information. No appointments needed, just drop in whenever you have questions!
DROP IN ADVISING: TBD
- Tuesday, September 1: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday, September 2: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, September 3:9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
DROP IN ADVISING: Engineering Building, Room B100
- Friday, September 4: 10am-11:30am and 2pm-4pm
- Monday, September 7: 10am - 12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday, September 8: 9am - 11am and 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday, September 9: 9am - 12pm and 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will be held in the Office of Academic Services (Engineering Building, Room B100). Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments and walk-in hours.
- Sept 8, 2020: Last day to DROP classes without a W, via WEBREG.
- Sept 9, 2020: Last day to ADD classes via WEBREG.