Fall 19 Move in dates:
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
Engineering Academic Advising: August 29, 10am - 12pm
Sign-up Required. Email invite will be sent out, and posted in Sakai.
Engineering First-Year Kickoff: August 30, 9am - 3pm
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. The event will start in the Richard Weeks Hall (RWH) 105, at 9 am
9:00am- 10:00am : Dean's Welcome; Engineering Pledge, Intro to UE Staff, EGC RWH 105
10:00pm - 12:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions (sign-up will be required) RWH 402/404
11:00pm-1:00pm: BBQ, Student Org Fair, EGC activities RWH Lawn, and RWH 1st Floor Lobby
1:00pm - 3:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions (sign-up will be required) RWH 402/404
In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations. Please come to the kickoff event to explore, learn and join!
DROP IN ADVISING:
Tuesday, 9/3/19 - Thursday, 9/5/19
All Engineering First-Year advising will take place during the days and times listed below. Computers will be available for you to use WebReg for schedule changes or pull up relevant information. No appointments needed, just drop in whenever you have questions!
DROP IN ADVISING: BEST111
- Tuesday, September 3: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday, September 4: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, September 5: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm DROP IN ADVISING: Engineering Building, Room B100
- Friday, September 6: 10am-12pm
- Monday, September 9: TBD
- Tuesday, September 10: TBD
- Wednesday, September 11: TBD
- Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will be held in the Office of Academic Services (Engineering Building, Room B100). Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments and walk-in hours.
- Sept 10, 2019: Last day to DROP classes without a W, via WEBREG.
- Sept 11, 2019: Last day to ADD classes via WEBREG.