Please note that due to the shift to mostly all remote courses in the Fall, the events below will be modified to include necessary social distancing measures. Please check back often for updates.
Fall 20 Move in dates:
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
Engineering First-Year Kickoff: August 28, 9am - 4pm
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. Event will be held virtually, check back for updates!
9:00am - 12:00pm : Dean's Welcome; Engineering Pledge, Intro to UE Staff, EGC, more details to come soon!
1:00pm - 4:00pm: Scheduling/Advising Sessions with Deans and Advisors (sign-up will be required, link available soon)
1:00pm - 4:00pm: General Q&A sessions with Peer Mentors and Tau Beta Pi upperclass students (sign-up will be required, link available soon)
Don't forget to check what's happening Rutgers wide during Welcome Week, starting August 20: www.welcomeweek.rutgers.edu
In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to virtually attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations.
Tuesday, 9/1/20 - Wednesday, 9/9/20
All Engineering First-Year advising will take place during the days and times listed below.
ADVISING: Sign up required
- Tuesday, September 1: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday, September 2: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, September 3:9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Friday, September 4: 10am-11:30am and 2pm-4pm
- Monday, September 7: 10am - 12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday, September 8: 9am - 11am and 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday, September 9: 9am - 12pm and 1:30pm-2:30pm
Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will continue to be held remotely. Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments.
- Sept 8, 2020: Last day to DROP classes without a W, via WEBREG.
- Sept 9, 2020: Last day to ADD classes via WEBREG.