Change in Major or option

To switch to a different engineering major, students must complete a Change in Curriculum form which requires a signature from the Undergraduate Director in each major. Once signatures have been obtained, students must submit the signed Change in Curriculum form below. (NOTE:  if you have not started taking any major specific courses yet, you do not need to have the form signed by the undergraduate director).

ECE students who wish to switch their option (Electrical or Computer) should make the request here (no Change in Major form required).

​What happens after submission? A dean will review your request, will make necessary updates to your record, and will contact you via email if there are any further questions. It may take 1-5 business days for you to see the update on your record and in Degree Navigator.

Students changing from one major department to another (ex. Mechanical to Chemical, or Biomedical to Materials, etc) must submit a signed Change in Curriculum form here.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.