Information for Department and Center Administrators
Log in utilizing your ECS ID to access documents followed with an *.
If you need access to these documents, email Teri Cruz, at email@example.com.
All appointments made within the School of Engineering should follow the requirements outlined in this chart: 2019 Appointment Requirements Chart. Below you will find PowerPoint Presentations that contain information specific to the School of Engineering for the various types of appointments.
Under each heading you will find the resources you need to process various personnel actions. You can bookmark these documents or save a copy to your local computer. Keep in mind that these documents may occasionally change. You will be provided notification when this occurs so that you can update your records accordingly.
AppointmentsTenure Track Faculty Initial Appointments
- Faculty Offer Letter *
- Faculty Appointment Information to be attached to Faculty Offer *
- Startup Spreadsheet *
- Oath or AffirmationTenure Track Faculty ReappointmentLetter produced by the Dean’s Office. Department handles UPF5 and HCM ProcessingNTT AppointmentsMailing address for AAUP-AFT:Rutgers AAUP-AFT11 Stone StreetNew Brunswick, NJ 08901-1113
- NTT Appointments Presentation *
- NTT Initial Appointment Letter *
- NTT Reappointment Letter *
- NTT Evaluation and Reappointment Process Schedule
- NTT Criteria for Evaluation, Reappointment and Promotion of NTT Faculty
- Short Form for Non-Tenure Track Reappointments and Promotions up to Assistant Research Professor
- Academic Promotions for Non-Tenure Track Faculty (Non-Libraries) for Promotion to Associate Professor and AboveStaff AppointmentsVisiting Appointments
- Visiting - Courtesy Appointments Presentation *
- Courtesy Appointment Letter *
- Courtesy Appointment Letter with Stipend *GA/TA AppointmentsPart-Time Lecturer Appointments
- Part-Time Lecturer Appointment Letter * (remove sections that do not apply to the individual being appointed)
- Part-Time Lecturer 50% Tuition Remission Application
- Determination of Title WorksheetPostdoctoral Fellows/Associates (Post Doc)Appointments are made within the departmentsTemporary Employees /Coadjutants
- UHR Class 3 and Class 4 Employee Appointments Resources
- Class 3 Offer Letter *
- Class 3 Reappointment Letter
- Class 4 Casual Letter *
- Class 4 Casual Reappointment Letter
- Class 4 Seasonal Offer Letter *
- Pre-termination Conference Letter
- Early Termination Letter