Cooperative education programs have been established between the School of Engineering and the following universities in select majors:
- International University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- The University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China
- Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing, China
- Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China
- University of Electronic and Technology of China
Am I Eligible?
Students from partner institutions who wish to enroll in these programs must have strong academic grades and demonstrate spoken and written English language proficiency. Students must meet Rutgers University’s undergraduate admissions standards and requirements, and the criteria set forth in the cooperative agreements.
How Do I Apply?
Early planning is essential to meeting application deadlines and requirements. Students interested in these programs should first discuss with their academic advisor at the home institution to make sure that they have met the requirements for these programs.
- Review the application process for international students here, you will be applying as a transfer student.
- Please fill out the online undergraduate admissions application here, and note the listed important deadlines.