Our Transfer Integration Program Mentors for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Transfer ʃntegration Program (TʃP) was launched during the summer of 2015. This is a mentoring program that pairs new transfer students during their first semester at the School of Engineering with a mentor. The program involves weekly meetings between mentors and their mentees, as well as monthly social events. The mentors themselves are all successful transfer students, and were selected after a series of interviews. Mentors attend a mandatory training session in August to prepare them for their role.
Fall 2019 activities
- TIP Game Knight: Wed, September 26th, 5:30 pm, Meet at Engineering Building, C115
- TIP Pumpkin Carving Event by TIP Mentors: October 29th, 5:30pm, Meet at C115
- TIP Movie Night at Fiber Optics: November 21st, 6:00 pm
Spring 2020 Activities
- Career Knight with Joe Scott of Career Services: TBA
TIP at the RAC for RU Men's Basketball: TBA
- Pot Luck Picnic/Beach Volleyball: April, TBA, Sonny Werblin Recreation Center, Busch Campus
Mentee Application Process
Students interested in being paired with a Transfer Mentor must fill out an on-line application here:
Mentees choose their top 3 mentors based upon the Mentor Bios.
For more information contact Jasmine Bundy (email@example.com)
TIP Mentor Report Page