Fall 17 Move in dates: TBD, stay tuned for updates!! Move-in
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. There will be two sessions on this day. In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations. Please come to the kickoff event to explore, learn and join!
Tuesday, 9/5/17 - Friday, 9/8/17 Drop-in Advising
All Engineering First-Year advising during the first week will take place in the Engineering Building, Room B113 (CoLAD Computer Lab) during the days and times listed below. Computers will be available for you to use WebReg or to pull up relevant information. No appointments needed. Just drop in whenever you have questions! Please keep in mind that add/drop for incoming freshmen begins on Wednesday, September 6.
- Tuesday, September 5: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm (first day of class!)
- Wednesday, September 6: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Thursday, September 7: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm
- Friday, September 8: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will be held in the Office of Academic Services (Engineering Building, Room B100). Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments and walk-in hours.