Fall 18 Move in dates:
Please visit Residence Life for updated information on Move-in dates and times, along with key pick-up instructions.
Engineering First-Year Kickoff: Date TBD
All first-year students, residents and commuters should attend. The event will start in the Engineering Quad (lawn space in front of the Engineering Building)
In addition to an advising session and students interactions, the Kickoff Event also includes time for you to attend the Engineering Student Organization Fair. This is your best chance to meet all Engineering student organizations. Please come to the kickoff event to explore, learn and join!
DROP IN ADVISING: Locations TBD
Tuesday, 9/4/18 - Friday, 9/7/18 , 9/10-9/11, Drop-in Advising
All Engineering First-Year advising will take place during the days and times listed below. Computers will be available for you to use WebReg for schedule changes or pull up relevant information. No appointments needed, just drop in whenever you have questions!
- Tuesday, September 4: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday, September 5: 9am-12pm 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
- Thursday, September 6: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Friday, September 7: 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Monday, September 10: 10am-11:30am and 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday, September 11: 9am-12pm
- Academic Advising for first-year students after the first week will be held in the Office of Academic Services (Engineering Building, Room B100). Please visit the OAS advising website for appointments and walk-in hours.
- Sept 11, 2018: Last day to DROP classes without a W, via WEBREG.
- Sept 12, 2018: Last day to ADD classes via WEBREG.