BEFORE SEEING AN ADVISOR or DEAN, please review...
- Standard Policies and Procedures
- Pre-requisite issues
- Closed Courses and Special Permission Numbers
- Registration and Scheduling
- Graduation check/Senior Review
- Bringing parents or other parties: RU is bound by federal privacy laws (FERPA) to discuss students records with only the student, unless there is a completed and notarized Release form on file.
- See an ADVISOR or DEAN:
Transfer Students (Prospective, Incoming and Current Transfers) - Ms. Shah (Transfer Advisor) or Dean Ciervo (Transfer Dean, Study Abroad, Re-enrollment, OPT)
- For answers to most School to School and External Transfer questions please email your questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Note to Prospective Transfer Students: Before you contact an Advisor please review our Transfer Guidelines which may answer most of your questions related to the application process.
- Ms. Alicia Shah, Transfer Advisor - To make an appointment with Ms. Shah please first send an email to email@example.com
- Assistant Dean Robert Ciervo - To make an appointment with Dean Ciervo please first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
First-Year and Second-Year Engineering Students (non-transfers) - Ms. Corcoran (Academic Advisor), Dean Vargas
NOTE: If you transferred into the School of Engineering from a different Rutgers school, or external school please meet with the transfer group (see above). Fall transfers will stay with the transfer group for 1 year. Spring transfers for 1 semester.
- Email Advising: email@example.com
- Phone: 848-445-2212
- Dean Vargas
- Starting the week of 5/15/17, appointments must be made via email only.
- Special Academic Standing advising will occur during the week of 5/22/17.
- Ms. Corcoran
- Starting 5/11/17- 8/20/17 appointments must be made via email only. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9/11/7- 12/22/17. By Appointment. Hours TBD
Advising for Juniors and Seniors - Dr. Long, Continuing Student Advisor (see above for 1st year, 2nd year, and transfer students)
- Email Advising: email@example.com
- 6/1/2017 - 8/18/2017: (by appointment)
- Mondays: 10am-2pm
- Wednesdays: 10am-2pm
- Appointment booking - https://upperclass-advisor.youcanbook.me/
Juniors and Seniors: Graduation Requirements, SAP, Re-admission after dismissal, Scholastic Standing, Applied Sciences, CPT, BS/MBA - Dean Prendergast
- 1/23/2017 - 5/12/2017 (by appointment): M, T, W, F: 9am-10am. Th: 2-3.
- 5/15/2017 - 5/19/2017: Graduation Certification, no appointments.
- 5/22/2017 - 5/26/2017: Scholastic Standing Dismissal Advising by invitation.
- 5/30/2017 - 8/18/2017 (by appointment): M, T, W, F 9am-10am. Th 2-3.
- 9/5/2017 - 9/7/2017 (walk-in hours): 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.
- 9/11/2017 - 12/22/2017 (by appointment): Tu 9-11, W 9-10, Th 1:30-3:30.
- Appointment booking: https://deanp.youcanbook.me/
School of Engineering Scholarships
- SoE Endowed Scholarships for Continuing Students
- University Scholarships for Incoming First-year or New Transfer Students