BEFORE SEEING AN ADVISOR or DEAN, please review...
- Standard Policies and Procedures
- Pre-requisite issues
- Closed Courses and Special Permission Numbers
- Registration and Scheduling
- Graduation check/Senior Review
- Bringing parents or other parties: RU is bound by federal privacy laws (FERPA) to discuss students records with only the student, unless there is a completed and notarized Release form on file.
- See an ADVISOR or DEAN:
Transfer Students (Prospective, Incoming and Current Transfers) - Ms. Shah (Transfer Advisor) or Dean Ciervo (Transfer Dean, Study Abroad, Re-enrollment, OPT)
- For answers to most School to School and External Transfer questions please email your questions directly to email@example.com
- Special Note to Prospective Transfer Students: Before you contact an Advisor please review our Transfer Guidelines which may answer most of your questions related to the application process.
- Ms. Alicia Shah, Transfer Advisor - Walk In Advising Tu-F 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm starting 1/16/18 to 1/19/18 - To make an appointment with Ms. Shah please first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Dean Robert Ciervo - Walk In Advising Tu-F 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm starting 1/16/18 to 1/19/18 - To make an appointment with Dean Ciervo for another time please first send an email to email@example.com
First-Year and Second-Year Engineering Students (non-transfers) - Ms. Corcoran (Academic Advisor), Dean Vargas
NOTE: If you transferred into the School of Engineering from a different Rutgers school, or external school please meet with the transfer group (see above). Fall transfers will stay with the transfer group for 1 year. Spring transfers for 1 semester.
- Email Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 848-445-2212
- Dean Vargas
- Walk in - 1/16,17,18: 10am - 12:00, 2:00pm - 4:00pm; 1/23: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 1/25/18-5/9/18: Tuesday 9:30 - 11:30; Thursday 1:30 - 4pm, by appointment
- Ms. Corcoran
- Walk in- 1/16,17,18, 22: 10:12; 2-4 - 1/23: 2-4
- 1/25-5/9- By Appointment:
Mondays 1pm-4pm; Tuesdays, 2pm -4pm; Thursdays 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm
Juniors and Seniors - Dr. Aiesha Long, Continuing Student Advisor (see above for 1st year, 2nd year, and transfer students)
- Email Advising: email@example.com
- Walk-In Advising -
- 01/16/18 - 01/24/18 - 10am - 12pm
- 03/19/18 - 9am - 2pm, 3:30pm - 4:30pm (Non SOE Course Withdrawals only)
- 04/02/18 - 9am - 2pm, 3:30pm - 4:30pm (SOE Course Withdrawals only)
- Probation Advising - 01/16/18 - 01/26/18 and 03/05/18 - 04/6/18 (by appointment) - https://dralongsoe.youcanbook.me/
- Monday - 9am - 10am, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Tuesdays: 9am - 10am, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Wednesdays: 9am - 10am, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Thursdays: 9am - 10am, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Fridays: 9am - 10am, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Advising - 01/25/18 - 05/3/18: (by appointment) - https://upperclass-advisor.youcanbook.me/
- Mondays: 11am - 1:30pm
- Wednesdays: 10am - 1:30pm
- Fridays: 10am -12pm
Juniors and Seniors: - Dean Prendergast
- 1/8/2018-1/11/2018 (Probation and Dismisasl advising only by appointment).
- 1/16/2018 - 1/18/20118 (walk-in hours): 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.
- 1/22/2018 - 1/26/2018 (by appointment): Tu 9-11, W 9-10, Th 1:30-3:30.
School of Engineering Scholarships
- SoE Endowed Scholarships for Continuing Students
- University Scholarships for Incoming First-year or New Transfer Students