February 19, 2017 to February 25, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
An engineering day of pride includes a Rube Goldberg competition. Free food and prizes!
- Time: 12:00 noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Time: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Busch Student Center, The International Lounge
- Register for the Rube Goldberg competition (teams of 5 people or less)
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Students present internship experiences to a panel of industry judges. Attendees have a chance to network with alumni. Food will be served.
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Busch Student Center, Multipurpose Room
- Apply to be one of the internship presenters. Prizes will be awarded. Deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 8th.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Young Engineers Day
To cultivate a love of engineering at an early age, we invite K-12 schools to join us.
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Busch Student Center
For more information please contact Michael Brown, Assistant Dean for Engineering Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Len DeCandia, ENG '82, Chief Procurement Officer, Johnson and Johnson
- Location: Fiber Optics Building, Easton Hub Auditorium
- Time: 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Reception to follow lecture)
Friday, February 24, 2017
Students, deans, alumni, and faculty compete to build and navigate vessels of cardboard, duct tape, and garbage bags. Refreshments will be provided.