Our Transfer Integration Program Mentors for the 2017-18 academic year.
The Transfer ʃntegration Program (TʃP) was launched during the summer of 2015. This is a mentoring program that pairs new transfer students during their first semester at the School of Engineering with a mentor. The program involves weekly meetings between mentors and their mentees, as well as monthly social events. The mentors themselves are all successful transfer students, and were selected after a series of interviews. Mentors attend a mandatory training session in August to prepare them for their role.
Fall 2017 activities
- Guinness World Record Jumping Jacks Competition: Thurs, September 28th, 5 pm, Meet at B100
- Focused Study Session in ECE 203: Tues, November 14th, 11am-3pm
- Rutgers Football Game Tailgate (Rutgers vs. Purdue): Sat, October 21st, 10am, Silver Lot
- TIP Movie Night at Fiber Optics: Wed, December 6, 6:45 pm
Spring 2018 Activities
Career Knight with Joe Scott of Career Services: February 28, TBA, Busch Campus
Movie Night at Fiber Optics: TBA, Busch Campus
- Pot Luck Picnic: TBA, Sonny Werblin Recreation Center, Busch Campus
Mentee Application Process
Students interested in being paired with a Transfer Mentor must fill out an on-line application here:
Mentees choose their top 3 mentors based upon the Mentor Bios.
For more information contact Alicia Shah (email@example.com)
TIP Mentor Report Page
Weekly Reports here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JlWV8rSpRPmlXTzOkmoKFoZWRn3BxZMiGApdF0q...